Wednesday 4 August 2010

♥ I miss you, love♥


.Bismillahirahmanirahim.
Its WET-nes day...cause its raining.
Whenever it rains in the morning,i have issues.I will start to moan and the issues will start.
Issues with my Bed.Issues with myself.
Issues with bed as the bed won't allow me to go off.
Issues with myself as i would be lazy to go to school and will be dragging my feet..like every single day...only this time..it is heavier....
Nonetheless,fire drill at school today.
Almost more than a quarter of the students "cabot".It was funny seeing the school authority chasing the students like mad dogs.
***
Reach home early today.Clean the bedroom and eat maggi cup while watching tv.
Mio tv was OK..no good enough only because there was no "Cinta Fitri" drama
 there.BOOO~~~what a waste.Hook on watching anything wedding-related nowadays.
And i suddenly want a son in the future.Baby boy is super cute.So random.Haiishh....
Miang.Gatal.Tak Sabar nak kahwin.That is what my sis and mom told me.Tsk.
This is what i had planned for the future:Finish school.Work.Get married.Have kids.Become a good housewife.
Tadaaa!!!Oh boy....-.-
***
Today's dish was lemak cili padi ayam.Favourite dish of all.Nothing beats it.Simple to cook.Can cook with one eye close.I want to teach my future husband to cook this.:D I'm a descendant of malacca people.And we malacca-NS like dish wish is BER-lemak.
Sis and me always fantasize that our ancestors are Hang Tuah.Till now.Lame.I know.But we just can't help it.HAHA...:p
***
Love is sick.And i'm sick too.
Worried sick thinking about him that is.
I bought him his favourite chocolate.Feel like flying over to his house and gave him the chocolate.:)
***
Sheng Siong supermarket already prepare for Hari raya.How i know?
It is by placing all the butter,bottle of essence,flour and so many baking stuff at the front door.
And i feel like grabbing all the stuff and bake.
***
Lastly...Do i look so young?Not that it is a bad thing.
Well,there is this insurance person promoting about their company and stuff.
He ask how old am i.And i said that i am turning 19 this year.And he laugh. yes.HE LAUGH.-.-
As though it was a joke.Keep my cool and just smile.Pathetic.
I look older with my "tudung" on.But,without the tudung i look like god-knows-how-old-he-think-i-am.
TIll then.
Bye.Bye. :)
*assalamualaikum* 
I love you :D


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....