Monday 13 June 2011

Holiday and ramblings.

Monday.
The day the prophet is born.So there must not be any monday blues whatsoever...cause it is a good day.No matter how much of a bad day monday is,it is still a good day.Make sense no?
Today school officially start.And i woke up late.Due to my forgetfulness to set an alarm.Luckily,mum woke me up.And as usual.Getting a scolding.-.-
Still in a holiday mood.
Seriously,I  just want to be a kampong girl.Lead a normal kampong life.Chase the chicken.Do what any 'anak dara' kampong would do.Oh god.If only life was like that.My life would be STRESS free.Chasing chicken for the guys.Masak-masak.Can't deny that no matter where you put me,i would still love kampong life.Its in my blood.Both sides of my grandparents are malaysians.Only that,on my dad side,they came to S'pore and change their citizenship.Still i'm a PURE blood kampong girl.And i'm proud to proclaimed that.
Holiday was great.Beyond great if there is ever such a word.Mashallah,Subhanallah is all i can say...
Dad was already planning on going to Kedah for a homestay and then go to Langkawi via either aeroplane or bus.Was asked to start saving from now.Oh yes i will.I love my dad.Haha...
Skipping that,can't wait for my lenses and scarf to arrive at any moment this week.Heee...:D
Watch me on tv tonight.RTM 1.Anjung Bestari.9.30pm.Spot me.
Salam...
My family.Missing nek wati and wak.:'(


No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....