Sunday 5 June 2011

Wet Sunday Morning

Hello once again...:)
Well,woke up with a wet morning...Thus,the temptation to just stay stay in bed and curl like one fishball on the corner of the bed till tomorrow.
Yesterday,i end the night by watching a horror movie with my siblings and cousin.Boy,it scares me and the siblings like hell...But for my 14 year-old cousin who didn't brought her spectacle watch it by sitting near the television and I notice not one bit did she attempt run away for her life or close her eyes or talk as much as i am to avoid listening to the sound effect.Salute to her.Cause i tell ya,if it was just me and my siblings we would have ran away and change channels or continue watching but hugging each other like crazy or we would just switch off the television and the outcome of us watching horror movies would be irritating.Love horror,but each of us am a "scaredy cat". -.-
Skipping that,i while watching the horror movie and trying to avoid it at the same time,was bloghopping at my current favourite facebook 'shop?' title pamperdesire which sells contact lenses from korea.
I broke my blogshopping 'virginity' there..It was all due to the cute and cheap lenses that it offers.Am waiting for my lenses to arrive right now...The seller,Nellie,am such a friendly and sweet person!offers great service.Very prompt in replying sms-es and emails....
Talking about great services reminded me about school...Topics we used to cover.Haiyoh...Tsk!
Venturing into a new topic,my dad's guppy just lay and egg!it was a bunch full of them and it left goosebump everytime i talk about it cause the egg will be sticking on the fish tank wall.And all i see will be many transparent circles eggs.But one thing i hate is,one of the guppy keep eating eating those eggs!Very the geram lah teramat sangat...Ish....Hoping i can see a new generation of guppies on the fish tank...And the female guppy is still pregnant!i think so...everyone thinks so...due to the 'buncit-ness' of her tummy/belly...
Enough of that,my belly are hungry..TOodles...And have a great Sunday insya-allah...:)
2 more days!
Salam...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....