Thursday 13 September 2007

bdae party....

Love ceases to be a pleasure,
when it ceases to be a secret.
okaes..it had happened a few days ago just the day before school reopen which is on sunday,8 of september.....i had to attend to my cuzins bdae party...or should i say mini bdae party...only 2 familie were there...which is my cuzins family and my family except that my dad wasn't there as he got to paint some pipes in the kitchen toilet...okies..straight to the point,i was wearing this tube purple dress which was gorgeous and it cost only about $5.50..i wore it with my long sleeve white t-shirt...and there was this wedding ceremony down at my block..my sis and i spot some gorgeous or should i say themost HANDSOME!!!guy in the world....he was sitting in a clique..with his cuzins mayb..i guess his age was 18 years old...my sis and i walk pass them cause we had to...and suddenly heard ppl calling...and my sis and i saw the guy atually trying to catch up with us....my heart was racing and pumping loudly as he approaches us...my stomach was full of buterflies which actually sucks sometimes...hehes:)

i realise he was catching us up to ak for our number,and although i insisit of giving it to him..at last i give it to him after he desperately beg us...(i think this part was exxagerating)my heart flutters...and i thought that was in somekind of heaven....hahax!!!!i think he is a mix of blood...he asked for our name and all...but i stupidly doesn't ask him his name....so now i labelled him as the perfect stranger....aww!!!now my heart is fluttering and i can't keep my minds of him this days...haix...love at first sight it may seem..but i just guess it is puppy love...can't wait to find my mr RIGHT...though i may seem desperate rite now...and i think i am cause everybody is asking me if i am attached...i was stressed up lah ser!!!!

but i want to focused on my studies first...but after much anticipation..he does not call us or even msg tough i keep waiting at my handphone day and night thinking stupidly whether he will even do that...that perfect stranger...maybe if we are destined together we will meet again...aniwaes meet my anak sedare,shakira!!!she is so damn adorable...!!!!her face look totally chinese and she is labelled as the mall baby cause she does not like to stay at home and only like to stay at the mall...she is cute rite!!!!aniwaes her father is a chinese.....

i think that i will not be updating soon...may be untill after exam..just not quite sure yet...will upload picture then...muackzz...and happy fasting!!!!

♥hey perfect stranger
♥ i love you

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....