Friday 14 September 2007

mosque

To rule one's anger is well;
to prevent it is still better.
i just reach home from mosque and sheng shiong...and my grandparents house......i was so damn tired....i feel like sleeping rite now..i am having gastric right now...i can't wait to get back at my sis for she was having fun right now watching a play at esplanade while i am stuck here doing her chores..if i am not fasting todae i do not mind..but i am fasting and it was tiring u know..i feel like gulping a large cup of water....luckily my mum fetch my lil' sis...she knew i was pissed off because of my face...my face shows no expression watsoever...i show her what-the-heck face of mine and she know it weel enough not to say anything....i bought red instead of green chilli just now and i was scolded..anyway its not my fault....she knows i am not in the mood to do go anywhere and yet she insist on me going..so this is what she get..she can't scold me or anything..she nag for a few seconds and after that keep her mouth close upon seeing what-right-do-you-have-to scold-me face...i should do that more often...

i feel like crying all of a sudden now....u know what i mean...my hands was shivering and is sivering right now cause i was hungry...can't wait to break face.....klah...update tom if i have time...:)) :((

hey perfect stranger
i love you

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....