Thursday 13 September 2007

earthquake

so yesterday was rather bored at home...i was squeezing my mahts,physics and chem notes till my brains felt like bursting!!!!i was doing my maths when suddenly i fell the my room shaking...at first i thought it was me...going dizzy and all...cause i fell like fainting...then all of a sudden i realise that it was not me,but it was the ground which is shaking...scared like mad lah ser!!!i rush to my sis room to ask if she feel it....she feel it too..rush to my mum who is in the kitchen...but she insist she doesn't feel anything until suddenly the ground shook again and my mum's vase aws like shaking....she was like panicking at was asking us to evacuate out of the house..i was wearing my shorts..so quickly change to my jeans and quickly get out...while i was going down the stairs can still feel the earth shaking...so damn scared!!!i think i will continue tom...el ppr coming up...ppr 2...dadas...aniwae todae is the first day of fasting...i had no mood to update actually but force myself too...hahax!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....