Friday 14 September 2007

PMS

When angry, count ten before you speak;
if very angry, one hundred.
Author: Horace (Quintus Horatius Flaccus)
Todae i was So having pms...i don't know why but i keep scolding ppl throwing things everywhere..i mean .not supposedly everywhere...just little things..i will make a big fuss over a small thing and after that i will feel like crying...don't know why but is normal...last night my mum kept nagging which make my so pissed OFF!!!i throw thigs everywhere...y must she kept nagging even in the middle of the night?mothers are all the same i guess...they just can't stop nagging..it is a part of them maybe...

todae was el ppr 2...the ppr was quite okay..the summary and vocabulary was okay but questions were difficult....can score on vocab and summary...nxt monday will be food and nutrition and geography!!urrghh!!both need a lot of memorisation...it sucks man when they put two papers at one day which require lot of memorisation...aniwaes did i mention todae was the second day of fasting..i was so tired and sleepy...straight way after changing my clothes i sleep till 1pm..i had ask my mum to woke me up at 12pm cause i want to watch dress of your dreams at discovery channel but she doesn't wake me up...nvm...aniwae my ppr finish early todaes at 9.40am...

need to go to sheng shiong and go to mosque to take porridge for my father and need to buy kway teow...to cook for later...aniwaes miss american next top model yesterday!!!todae want to watch my favourite televison programme which is ghost whisperer!!!!on channel 5..thats the only ghost stories i am not afraid off....jennifer love hewiitt was so hot!!!kaes gtg now...dadas!!muackzz...<3<3<3<3

♥hey perfect stranger
♥i love you

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....