Sunday 30 March 2008

just got back from my village in api-api johor bahru.have a great time there.my male niece whose is 24 years of age is getting engaged.her fiancee's nickname is siti.She is very pretty ser.i help carry the hantaran to her house for my male niece behalf.i hold a clothe i guess.will show you the pic of the hantaran i carry.the house was full of people and it was super duper hot.my i think it is worth it.this is my second time see people getting engaged as during my other male niece engangement i don't get to go.my niece fiancee father is chinese and her mum is malay.

anyway during my stay in kampong i had lots of fun.my mum's sister is very funny.she keep melatah when she is surprise.love her ser.wish can stay longer.i miss my village.when i got home the house is like super duper quiet.o think i had get used to the noise at the village with the voice of children shouting and running around.

okaes.lazy to type more.i will let the pics do the talking.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....