Saturday 3 May 2008

haven't blog for a few days.as usual.LAZY.hahax!!!nothing much.and i am so addicted to curry'o from old chang kee right now.and have been craving for it like forever though i just ate it a few days ago.as usual everybody's asleep except me.during labour day i have study date with my cousin.last minute decision.went to republic poly as library is closed.so we walk there from cwp affter eating at kfc.my favourite fast food restaurant.am craving the crispy chicken right now...arrghh!!!aniwaes the study date was going on well until my mum called to inform that my sis had reached home but my cousin haven't.and got to know that she was secretly out with her boyfriend without her mum knowing as she was thinking they were still studying.okay,back to before that happened.i am happily taking photo with her sis and talking crap and eating lays and drinking large coke and 7-11 brain freeze drink while doing our revision and i was laying down and doing crazy stuff and we were the most noisiet 'couple' there when suddenly my mum called me to tell the bad news which my sis unhappy.my sis insist on me not telling but my mum sort of pestering me to tell her sister what happened and my mum finally asked me to decide and hung up and she says 'it is for her own good'.that is when i tell her sis and we were suddenly quiet and start talking about serious business......

too long of a story.will complete it next time.but i was shocked initially.but my mouth can't stop grinning and smiling though it is a serious issues.i always have the tendency to do that and my sis is like me too.hate it.

me and my sis started talking about being a pyschologist when we grew up.:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....