Friday 14 November 2008

hehes:)

You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life.

Ok!!!!i'm back after a few weeks of disappearing...been busy with exams and searching for jobs...have just finished my paper last tuesday on 12/11/2008.i just collected my o level certificate.have not collected it since february...a few of my clasmates still have not collect it.i thought i was the last one.i also collected by graduation book..luckily the malay untie in my school was not there.or else i will be nag....i got d7 for cca and i was shocked by my testimonials...my teacher are so sweet..i miss my secondary school days....

so on tuesday i go to watson headquarters and go for job interview..meet a few sweet girls there who was there for the interview too...after my interview it was my sis turn so i talk to them and they were fun to talk too....so today i meet them again...i report at the watson hq at 8.45am with some friends..talk talk talk..sign here sign there...i was so nervous!!!!we board the same train and go out at different stations...but before that we exchange numbers..one is at suntec,one is at tiong baharu or tanjong pagar...and the other one at clementi..mine at IMM watsons..the staff there were super friendly...and i was the youngest...i was like the baby there...my manager name was doris...got a lot of thing to do..but not that tired....can managelah..tom i will start work at 8.30am and end at 4.30pm.will update more on sunday...off now..want to watch cinta fitri season 3 at sctv..my number ONE LOVE AND MY TOP PRIORITY!!!!!!!!!!

MUACKZZ.....
go to this website if you are a crazy fan of cinta fitri...like me..hehehes:):)
www.fitrifarrel.multiply.com
www.nani91.multiply.com
or my one:www.dirahbumblebee.multiply.com

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....