Saturday 29 November 2008

smile.it will make other people's day as it will make yours.it is free anyway..

okays..i think i am getting better after all the shouting fom the previous post.tomorrow i am having afternoon shift..LUCKILY!though it will bring some sadness cause i will miss my cinta fitri drama and anyway afternoon shift is wayyyyyyyyyy too long for me..considered on taking part-time..maria have even asked me this evening on whether i will be continuing next year..and i say yes...i can't believe i have said yes...but i will ONLY enjoy work provided my new found friend,anna, is around...she is always around to make my day...but for the next two days...she won't...and it will cause me MAJOR depression for a short period..having no one to talk,joke and laugh too...haiizz...

so after sweeping and mopping the floor,i and anna go to our usual,favourite hang out place,which is the cosmetcis section ...and the place that we will go to is the bourjois cosmetics and we will tahe the eyeliner...cause it is superdark.and i like super dark eyeliner..so as i never put any eyeliner to work,i wear the eyeliner...and a mascara..but i can't rememeber the mascara brand name...so we can only do a few minute of catwalk as rowena open the shop early today...and we are like dragging our feet and complaining as to why the shop is be open early...today was a great day to sum it up..and i made a new friend from levi signature store named maricel...such a cute and pretty,fillipino girl...seriously..to me fillipino girls are beautiful and pretty...so to sum it up TODAY was a great day...and i can't believe i have just said that...hope tomorrow will be the same...or i will be like DEAD WALKING PERSON...am uploading cinta fitri season 3 now...so go visit to my multiply if you have time...:)

dadas for now....wish me luck for tomorrow..:)
soory for having a lot of grammar and vocab...i am rushing as i am typing this...

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....