Monday 17 November 2008

What sunshine is to flowers, smiles are to humanity. These are but trifles, to be sure; but, scattered along life's pathway, the good they do is inconceivable-Joseph Addison
so..will not be able to blog for a certain days due to my shift...from monday to thursday. i will be working afternoon shift from 1.30-10pm.so tired but this is the sacrifice i must made to earn some money.now i learn that working need a lot of patience,responsibility,work fast and so much more.
so yesterday WAS my birthday..i WORK on my BIRTHDAY and i feel like crying...when maria told me the previous day that on sunday i have to work from 1.30-10pm my heart stop beating and tears are already welling up in my eyes...my heart shattered into PIECES..PIECES...that was how devastated i am.i want to take sick leave but..NAHH!!!!!just start working then want to ask for my leave...bad impression...so yesterday though deep inside i was crying,i put up a brave front and just SMILE...YA SMILE like one heck of a happy person....

i do mostly wrapping from the moment i start working until 8 plus with 3.30pm break in between..the one and only time for me to be free...so i do the packing with an untie and a 15 plus years old promoter who help a little bit....the untie was SUPER nice and friendly..she mostly do the wrapping cause once she was rapper..i mean a WRAPPER...so expert in wrapping and so fast...i do one she already do two...then while she do the wrapping been ask by cik su,my supervisor, to do the price tag label on the wrapped gift...so the untie do the packing i do the price label....until 8 plus when cik su ask both of us to stop and ask me to supervise the store....before that doris asked me to clear the rubbish....

so go home near 11 plus...cik su was such a dear...she ask me to back with her cause we live in the same area..i live in block 28,she in block 7...so her husband pick her up with me along and send me home....little did i expect that when i reached my house and knock on the door the door was being SLAMMED on my face...hehes:)actually my mum and 3 siblings did a mini suprise party with a cute cake...awwwwwwwwwwwwww....sweet right..all my tiredness(if there is such a word)disappear instantly...and my mum was such such such such a fear to have videotaped cinta fitri season 3 for me so i can watch it when i reached home..love them so much!!!!!!!

this is the only time that i can spare and use the comp...you will see more of me on friday...cause it is my OFF DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yipee.....
psss:my manager is maria and not doris
doris is my supervisor...

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....