Tuesday 25 November 2008

Life is like a game of cards. The hand that is dealt you represents determinism; the way you play it is free will.
Jawaharal Nehru

now,i am so bloody pissed cause i can't insert pictures and videos into the thumbdrive.second the computer is driving me crazy having error message popping out every few minutes and it will be stuck for a few seconds.third,my legs are aching and i feel like crying and i feel like taking mc tomorrow but my mum does not permit....to sum it all off I AM SO BLOODY AND FUCKING PISSED OFF!I'M TIRED!I'M SICK!AND I THINK I AM GOING PHYSCO IF THE ROUTINE KEEP GOING ON LIKE THIS!PLUS THE SPEAKER IS MAKING A LOUD AND IRRITATING SOUND BECAUSE OF SOME RADIATION!I HAVE TO UPLOAD VIDEOS AND SEND IT TO PEOPLE WHICH I OWE AND I FEEL BAD TOWARDS THEM FOR GIVING EMPTY PROMISES WHICH IS DRIVING ME SAD AND CRAZY!!!MY MUM AND SIS AND BROTHER ARE SHOUTING EVERY SINGLE DAY AT ME!!!DO NOT ADD TO MY PROBLEM OR I WILL BE SCREAMING MY HEADS OFF AND WILL BE SMILING MY HEADS OFF THE NEXT MINUTE EACH TIME I HEAR MY FAVOURITE TUNE.SOMEBODY HELP ME!!!GOD!!!!!!!I EAT ALONE LIKE A LONER AT BANQUET EVERY SINGLE DAY!!AND 1 MORE THING I FORGOT TO ADD I AM SLEEPY!I SLEEP AT MRT TRIPS!I YAWN COUNTLESS TIME WHILE WORKING!I DO NOT GET ENOUGH SLEEP AND I WILL BE GETTING EYEBAGS AND DARK CIRCLES CAUSE I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 6.15 AM EVERYDAY...GOOSSHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!now you will know why i will not be myself this past few days,WEEKS or even MONTHS!!!!!so do tag and give comments on whether i should continue working or not,or change to part-time or take no paid leave(npl)countless time which will give me a bad reputation.thats it!i'm off.the mad lady is signing off.
♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....