Thursday 20 November 2008

:)

"Fear less, hope more;
Whine less, breathe more;
Talk less, say more;
Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."
-Swedish Proverb
as you guess it.i survive through the 4 days of afternoon shift and going back late till about midnight..today is my off day.and i am uber uber uber happy.so my thought suddenly came to remind me of cinta fitri...teuku wisnu and shireen sungkar...i love them so much...and my heart beats fast whenever i think of them..hope they are in a good state of health...and may they always be protected by god...amin..:)
so yesterday there was a lot of work to do.and guess what.of all the things that i must stock,i must stock at the condom section cause no one was stocking it up...i was very the malu(shy)and paiseh....imagine a 17year old girl stcocking up the condoms.luckily no one was watching and there was no customer who was walking at that aisles...everybody was working full shift today except the part-time untie who was super cute with spectacles in her head..everybody was wearing christmas hat ecxcept me,maria(manager) and cik noor...imagine the headscarf and the christmas hat..it does not match right?everybody was preparing for christmas...stocking up things...
so eat lunch..ALONE.everybody have different lunch time..so eat at banquet after the past few days eating at long john and ordering the same meals.though now i am addicted to the fries...eat laksa and my new love iced milk tea..
mediacorp was shooting at imm yesterday.i aws at both places when it took place.firstly at osim when i was about to have lunch and giant supermarket.my manager and supervisor were both very 'kaypoh'.my supervisor who was working came out of the store and and i can recognise her with the red christmas hat among the different coloured hair..i was on the verge of laughing already..so funny.my manager was the first to go out..first she was beside me talking with me.the next,when i turn my back she disappear..hahax:)i also join lah..'kaypoh' too what..hahax:)
so,as everybody was having full shift when we are going home,anne was asking me if we can go back together,but i feel so bad cause everytime cik noor and i go back late,she will send me home...
have a little chat with my sis before she go to work...we now realise that our life now revolves around work.and we must do a lot of commitment.like in a relationship..am missing those time i used to spend with my families and friends..hope can make time for you all when i am free aites...love ya...
am excited today cause will be able to watch cinta fitri 3...hehes:)my no.1 love....always...this is my one and only love..hahax:)my boyfie you might call it....
off now..a lot of video 'debts' must be settled.inserting pictures and videos on cds cause the com is already full and is already protesting to me by popping a small memory space...hahax!!!
much love,
dirah bumblebee..
-will post on my next off day
-gd luck to shakeela..hope you get a job soon
-congrats to natasha dear for getting a job at coffee bean,paragon, orchard.will find time to drop there..free drinks please...hahax:)
-thanx for the b'dae wishes..love you all..:)
♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....