Monday 12 May 2008

so on mother's day me and my sis fry 2 pieces of ready-made prata.actually it's my sis idea.then i make nescafe drinks for her as she likes it a lot.the dish were completed with deserts and all.and she don't know it was for her.how good is that?hehes:)then we light up candles for her.the mini candles that you can found in ikea inside a big bag.my sis try to light it up.but fail.cos she freak out everytime the newspaper turn into a flame.and i turn panicky and my mum was laughing at her and saying please don't burn up her kitchen.and i was laughing like hell.my sis went to the hall to play 'ibu' song sung by taufik batisah.and my two spoiler for the day as usual was my two little irritating siblings who make the mother's day worse.fighting always.my lil sis actually named mother's day into mama day.and she asked if there was ever a sister day cause she is excited making cards and all...

write poem for my mum.me and my sis join heads to make one.it was long.but worth it.and my mum hug and kiss us both which makes me want to cry.but i control it.i feel bad for her sometimes.so here goes our poem:

your endless love flows,
like a never ending river.
you shower us with care,
like a rain that waters its land.
you shaped us from a chunk of mould,
into a well mannered human being.
your sacrifices,
have made us into everything that we are today.
your sincerity in everything that you do,
have made us wept as we realise nothing more is pure than a mother's love.
mama,
you are my heart,
you are my soul.
you have make us into everyhing that we are.
though we might not show you our love to you,
we always wanted to tell you that we cherished everything that you have done for us.
we wanted to beg for forgiveness,
if we have cause you pain.
you are the melody to our song,
you are our doctor when we are sick,
you are the spine to our body,
you are the pole that we lean on,
you are the shoulder when we cry,
last but not least you are our best friend that will always and forever stay in our heart.
we love you mom always and forever.....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....