Saturday 24 May 2008

its raining its pouring....like hooray??more to boo hoo....though it is raining it is still hot.things have not been good either for me.had a bad bad bad day....its like somewhat irritating and my siblings will cause the death of me...they kept asking this and that while i am relaxing and i'm always the one who must entertain them....its like s***a**..i feel like running away so i can be more peaceful for a period of time...i have been listing things that i wanted to buy for the great s'pore sale..so my mind set now is SAVE MONEY and three words that have been stuck on my head is SALE,SHOPPING,MONEY.those three wonderful words...awwww....and by the way david cook wins...i was like..what the heck!!!!waste of time watching american idol for me....david archuletta is way 1 million times better...so sweet,innocent and finally YOUNG!!!!i feel like crying when i hear the result and my sis and i decided to mute the tv when the result are about to be announce.and when finally my sis broke the silence by saying cook wins i was like shock.we were suddenly silent.and if we were to put a cricket there,the cricket will be the noisiest...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....