Monday 26 May 2008

okaes...just got back from my maths class....i want to tell my experience before i go to my night class.i was walking around cwp shopping centre,as usual window shopping and all i see is SALE!SALE!SALE!50% off,60% off....my eyes were roaming aimlessly searching for a spot to attack before i go and fax some papers that my aunt ask me to do....after that i go to more than words to search for the PERFECT diary...and i found 1...ermm...3 actually...hehes:)it cost $10.50,$6.90 and $14.90 respectively....and in my pocket i have $10.50 exactly...and i do the unexpected decision...a decision that i would not have made in a million years.....i actually do not BUY it..i am dying to get my hands on the $10.50 diary....but my instinct told me not too.....and i don't BELIEVE IT!REPEAT:BELIEVE IT!!!!!arrghh...okay skip the screaming part...
my next target is metro,but decided to 'drop by' at bata...the shoes was nice...but the price is not as nice as the shoes is..and they does not do any mercy to me...which i hate...my last attack is metro which i spend the longest time in...i tell you...the dresses and clothes was superb!!!the price were superb too...luckily it gave mercy on me....by the time i was out of metro i was breathless....my heart thumping,my brain is short-circuiting and i feel like i was about to explode...i 'need to tell somebody at that time about the fantastic sale' my head was telling me.and i walk around smiling like some crazy person cause i was super duper excited.i hate what SALES do to me.....and lastly i saw this gorgeous zebra print cashmere scarf for about SGD10 only!!!!!!!!!!!I WAS HAVING PANIC ATTACK....cannot put my feelings at that time into words....

lazy to type more....my mind is full of the words SALE and OFFERS!!!!off to youtube now....:):):):):):):)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....