Saturday 17 May 2008

so today i go to republic poly with shakeela.our initial plan was to go on a study date.but since there was an open house there we don't.the open house was not what i expected it would be.i mean it in a bad way...we just go there and took photos.since i was the camera freak i started the photo session deciding on the 'perfect' spot for us to took pictures.so we receive nothing else but t-shirt inside the goodie bag.and i donated $0.50 to the mynmar cyclone victim on the entry to the rp open house.the cam whoring was the most fun part of the day.my bff gave me a cute cupcake which taste delicious by the way and she made it specially for me which was sweet.:)i ate it secretly in my bedroom when i reached home so that no one can eat or finish my precious and special cuppycake especially the little irritating small siblings of mine.took photos and video while i'm eating the cuppycake.btw,it has cherry on top.:)i only gave them a tinny tiny part of the cuppycake and i finish all of them.

so when i reached home i am starving.actually not so.the picture of the cuppycake was on my mind and i having a bad headache while at the bus.i cannot read or see pictures when i am on the bus cause it will cause me SEVERE HEADACHE for days to come.but i forgot about that and get excited to see the photos that i had taken when suddenly...BANG!!!!it hit me.and till now i'm having the headache and i feel like smashing my head against the wall.when i reached home with ntuc fairprice plastics with beansprout,chye sim and bread which my mum ask me to buy i saw my favourite finger food on the table and quickly grab it.yum yum...i realise that my mum have not prepared fried mee which i initially thought she was going to COOK but later change the menu suddenly.

so to sum up my day today, i'm half happy and half sad and angry.i hate myself for being too sensitive and CHOOSY.when i don't like that thing or food i will never ever like it.my mum cooked noodles soup which is so not my favourite!!!!i protest by not eating which makes her mad,i get scolded and i ACCIDENTALLY shout at her but actually i intend not to since she makes me so mad and my head is pounding so to make my stress go away i kinda shout and cry..typing it now makes me want to cry.a few minutes later she soften up and ask me to eat,this time politely...which i prefer better than the shouting she gave me a few moments ago...i ate it.but only a small bite.i hate noodles soup which contains yellow noodles and kway teow.Now i OFFICIALLY hate it like forever...and i am craving fried noodles write now.i hope i do not die the next day while craving for my fried noodles.:'(my mother ask if it taste nice and with my honest opinion i say it does not taste nice.you must be true to yourself right by saying the right thing although it might hurt others.i don't like her soup noodles soup but i like her other cookings which is a plus point rightt?

in a bad mood.my sis just scolded me for pluging off her hp while she is charging it.i don't reply or shout at her.she was lucky today.i just continue typing and keep my mouth shut and staring at the computer.so thats my day today.

forget to type something.my morning was bad actually.my sis called my mum to inform her that she and friends received golden village movie tickets.i know she wants to make me jealous.seriously,I DON'T CARE!!!!my mum as usual nag at me and use that excuse that i must always wake up early as by doing that luck will it be on my side..i'm so pissed off as she told me this while i was sleeping.i woke up dragging my towel along and go to the toilet and i mumble to myself and i realise my mum was outside the toilet listening to my whole mumbling.and by the way last time i won creative mp3 while at the ngee ann polytechnic and by the way i don't have to wake up so early just to won the mp3 does it???DOES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????????UURRGHHH!!!!movie ticket?its not a big deal.it is cost just $6.oo btw if you are a student.SO LAME!!

and btw i like withdrawing money fROM the atm machine and i was like hook by it...hehes:)the smell of money is so nice....
david archeletta(if mispelled sorry....)went to the final!!!yeah!!!!!I LOVE YOU DAVID!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so step aside david cook.this time the 17-years old david is going to conquer the whole stage and win the title!!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....