Friday 23 May 2008

okaes...update:summer is HERE!!!!!i've been dying to go to siloso beacH at setosa if my mum permit soo...can't wait to put on my sunnies,sunscreen,summer dress and tie up my hair in braids.oh yeah baby!!!its heaven...:)aniwaes THE GREAT SINGAPORE SALE has started!!!!!another OH YEAH !!!,BOOYAH !!!! and finally HALLELUYAH!!!!!!going to save up my money and go shopping...!!!!!OMG!!!!!hope the great singapore sale come every 2 mth....no wonder singapore is called a shopping heaven by most tourists....:)offers are everywhere right now and my hands are getting itchy to get my hands on the offers....arrrghhh!!!!i'm like punching the computer keyboard right now!!!!!SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....