Sunday 15 March 2009

Oh my!!!I just found this cute website which have all the things that i want in an accesories shop...well...maybe...the products shown in that website is SUPER SUPER cute....it have an element of pink products everywhere....i know of someone that love pink...well,i've known her through facebook and coincidentally she is in the same school as me and same age....the webby is here:http://www.fancypocket.sg/
they also got a shop in The Central at clarke quay...level 3...the extrior and interior of the shop is so cute...

skipping that,today i was spring cleaning my bedroom....boy!!!there were dust bunnies everywhere...and i found my small siblings toys,cds,colour pencils everywhere..under the bed,near the tv...and god knows where...i also found my long lost brown polka dots pencil case under the bed....i am a messy girl...i admit to that...but i can be super cleanahoolics too..it all depends on my mood.my mood determine everything...so let me continue,i vacuum my room all day long and i was so wear out,my body was super sticky and there were dust everywhere...on my clothes,my hands and knees(cause i was crawling to get to the hard to reach places such as under the bed)i wanted to bath so badly...i can already imagining myself sitting on my chair and typing away on blogger....finally,i finished cleaning at around 8+...and my vision came true....i was on my bed watching tv and playing with the laptop...as the signal on my other half of the room is bad,i move near the windOW and ta-daa!!!i got connected....

warning!!!don't sit or stay in the same room as nadhirah when she is watching cinta fitri...(based on my mum and sis feedback)u will have to censor your ear a lot...hahax!!!thought of posting it here..i am so dangerous if i am watching cinta fitri..i will get mad easily and will start cursing at the character though it is SO not my nature to curse...but this was exceptional...it is because i am so angry at the character which is so damn stupid i tell you...the devil is there but they are just so blind and deaf to recognise it!!arrffggghhh!!wtf lah they...one time they are nice,one time they are evil...why cant they just be good...so confusing..but i still want to watch!!!!arrrgghhh!!!!amacam dah!!

before,i was spring cleaning,i was watching ghost stories at sensasi...it was so super scary but i get addicted to the humming of the you know what that it sings everytime..remembering it now makes me shudder...while watching,the gas man came cause we are out of gas and before getting to the door my siblings and i was screaming..it is because i was putting my bowl of asam pedas in front of the tv and suddenly i saw this pair of eyes.luckly the bowl was already on the table...or else...godknows what will happen...the gas man was so cute...he was terrified when he heard our screaming and thought it was because of him andi told him the whole story and he laughs...so friendlylah he....

tom,the singtel/singnet people are coming over because of mio tv and internet connection...can't wait!!!!as i am typing away,my sis is playing the com outside and watching korean drama title:sassy girl chunkyang...so good and funny -lah that drama...i like...but it cannot beat my love for goong/princess hours and my girl..i can watch it over and over again non-stop...skipping the boring part...hehehehes:)

btw,my brother is complaining that his ears hurt...awww....i feel so bad for him... :( hope he will get better soon...since i got my own laptop,my blog will no longer be R.I.P...otherwise i will be lazy to update...i only like to blog at nite cause it have this ambience...furthermore,i get my inspiration mostly at night and on rainy days....weird huh?but that is the way i am...hmmm.....

haiz...today i have lie somebody...and i feel bad about it....it is so my bad habit...but i consider it white lie cause i don't want to disappoint her...

dadas for now...i'm off to song writing.i have just complete writing one song title: missing key...but i have not compose the melody yet...and i know of somebody who LOVES playing instrument..maybe i can ask for her help...ermmm...anybody knows is there any anugerah audition?cause somebody who is close to me wants to join...till then,gd nite..swit drims,slip tite and DON'T let the bed bugs bite...sounds fimiliar?guess....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....