Wednesday 18 March 2009

Okay!!!i am am sucker for bags,clothes and make up...just find this website which sell juicy couture bag and it is SUPER CUTE!!as usual,i am left to dream about having it here in my shoulders...aarrgghhh!!!!!!!!!haizz...when will i be able to get my hands on that UURRRGGHH!!!!juicy couture bag....need to ask my aunt about the postage fee and so on...but i'm worried that she might tell my mum about it...enough of the teasing from my mum and sis...there's not much money left on my bank acc due to negligince....but there's one thing that have kept me from spending and i am restricting myself a lot this days...and it all pins down to tickets of cinta fitri.. IF sensasi team will be inviting them here again in singapore...i'm having 2nd thoughts and it is making me worry my ass out!!!!but,I,as a FULL-PLEDGED FAN AND PROUD OF IT cinta fitri fan i am back to square 1....IF only last time i have managed to take photos with them meet them,THIS will not be a problem but it will be a WHOLE different situation......i hate this when it happens...i,and other fans of CF have been asking the p-i-c about inviting them again here,but all he got to say is MAYBE!!if the demand for them is still high..but from what i have seen from the poll...CF is still going strong baybeh!!!and he says too that MAYBE!!!(AGAIN)he will invite them during the hari raya event like last year,which is SO a bad experience..what with me jumping around,squezing around thousands of people,who, like me wants to get a clear view...because they too want to see other singers like imran ajmain and didicazli and so on which is wayyyyy behind my interest.....

enough of that,my sis just went for a interview to go to new york courtesy of her school....IF she get selected,she will be able to go to white house..WHITE HOUSE!!!!!i SO wants to see BARACK OBAMA....they hip and cool president...hehhes:)besides that,she will also be visiting the schools there and many more places...HOPE she get selected...then she will be able to buy me goodies there..wakakakakakaka!!!!!i have a long list awaiting her...after subsidise and so forth,the student need to pay $1500 bucks!!!sheeshhh...where will she get that money...all my family members are busy talking about it...hothping that she will be able to go..her trip will be 1 week long...so gonna miss her...she is like my partner in crime in bullying my little sis and bro....wakakakaka!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all for today...tom i will have a date with my cuz aisyah!!!hehes:)tom 1.15pm at cwp boots and shoes..
above is the jc bag...SO gonna put it on my wishlist...btw..though it is a little too late..want to wish a person from the sensasi team congrats on having a baby boy...name reizuan rais...hope both the baby and mother is healthy!!!:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....