Tuesday 17 March 2009

so today is a VERY tiring day for me..it sucks sey...feel like doing nothing but lay in bed and sleep...

okay...while everybody practically worry abouts being fat...i was worrying about being thin...i desperately want to GAIN weight...they are bloody stupid to be STICK thin..they look SUPER ugly with their bone sticking out...i heard there is this curvacious girl which say that stick thin girls are like girls who are giving themseleves up to dog,cause dog likes bones..i rethink about what she says and it is true..haiizzz...i am practicaly stuffing food into my mouth so i can have curvacious body....some clothes that i try are like SUPER baggy cause i don't have fat...i wish i have more fats and i can fit into more clothes...its lke the complete opposite...people should start thinking about how being toothin can affect their health...i am like so depressed about my weight which is so little...i wish my weight ws about 50 plus..cause i consider those whose weight are between 50 and 60 plus are beautiful...don't women need to be curvacious ratherr than the ugly stick thin...urrghh!!the mentionning of bones sticking out of my body makes me have nightmare...they are in fact scarier than ghost!!!!hope this does not offend anybody...i am just stating the FACT here....

just now when to john little with my mum and siblings...seeing the cute baby stuff makes my heart melts...awww...so cute...dressing them up in SUPER cute clothes,shoes,etc....feel like buying them all for my baby cousin....

gtg for now...am so bored and tired..and i miss eating pasta though i just eat them a few days ago....i wish i can have the whole pasta packet to myself and gain 15kg!!!i will be SO over cloud nine...arrrg..wish my weight is 55kg....haaiiixxx....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....