Saturday 14 March 2009

hey hey hey!!!!it is 1.47 am and i am typing away on the keyboard tuning to 95 fm while on it...so today i finally get to collect MY laptop...can you believe it?i am uber uber happy!!!!bought hello kitty mouse and speakers....and laptop skin....keyboard protector and so forth...

tom,my mom will be cooking pasta with mushroom and herbs and the traditional tomato sauce and pizza with pepporoni and chicken ham with mushroom toppings...yummm!kept thinking of my new favourite food,pasta with clams and mussles with tomato and herb sauce and also CHICKEN HAM AND MUSHROOM...a must try for first timers to pastamania..the food there is affordable too...i'm so hooked on it....

tom,my sis will be going on interview for the trip to new york that her school are consucting on behalf of the economics studies..she is one of the shortlisted candidates...wishes her the best of luck....

so,tom too,my dad will be going on holiday at mersing,johor, alone...without us all...SO not a typical family outing...going alone...my dad had asked my mum to follow along,but my mum don't agree to it, so he is there to survey the place first...he is following a group tour conducted by the mosque at potong pasir...as much as i am not closed to him..i will be missing him lots and will be praying for his save arrival there and return home in one piece...AMIN....

and i am currently hooked on songwriting and facebook...my mum too,is addicted to facebook...so cute lah she....am sonervous for the first day of school on the 20th april and orientation on 15-17 april...so,i'm schooling at rp now..am officially an rp student after receiving the student id....thinking about presenting everyday in front of class just made me sick already...arrrgghh!!!btw...my mum's friend and aishah mum's are working there at the foodcourt...coolll or what!

today's episode of cinta fitri is so damn good!!!!with all the slapping..man!i ws cursing at the mum of the main character all the way...shouting BODOH AH KAU!!TAKDR OTAK!!BODOH!!and so much more....

can't wait for the confession of a shopaholic the movie to be out on the 26 of march...i read the story from start to finish and it was uber interesting...btw on mon the singtel crew will be here installing the wireless network to the family com and installing mio tv at the same time replacing the old internet connection...it came with a package which includes free incoming phone calls all day 24/7 365 days a year....hehes:)

so the big news is all save for the last...i am in love....(bitting my finger)i think...i kept remembering my mum's fiend son,the same age as me....and only aihah knows bout it...i can't keep stopping saying about hm...aarrrgghh!!!one question is,why did he just have to turn his head at the same time as i did..not once...but many time...THAT!!!is what have cause sparks flying and i can't stop thinking bout it...awww..he is so tall and cute!!!okay...take a deep breathh...release the air...i'm thinking of sleeping over at my cuz house cause my mum kept complainig at my lazziness to go out...
enough of that..i'm off..enough off my grandma story..hehehehs;)smiles...gd nite..swit drims....slip titemuch love<3<3<3

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....