Monday 30 March 2009

i'm going crazy over my internet connection!!!!!!!!so damn slow lah sei...the only problem lies on lunapic online editor..it can't seem to finish loading...evey website is PERFECTLY FINE except that stupid stupid site...but it is all because of the connection!!!!!!!!!
while waiting for the website to load...i'm taking pics using my webcam like crazy...nothing better to do mah..just recover from sore throat or radang tenggorokan in bahasa indonesia..i'm getting addicted over id dramas and i am writing like one...one of my fb friends rate my speaking of bahasa indonesia and he said it is quite good and better than good considering tha fact that i am a true singaporean blood!!so happy:)and my mum is going crazy over my indonesian addiction...and now she is trying to speak though rarely like one, cause her ancestors from her mother side is from java i think...so it is in the blood man..hahaha!!!
aniwaes,am getting addicted to facebook..it is way way better than friendster..no offends lah...but it have exciting features like eg knowing who's online and who's not...we can also chat together without using msn and only using facebook chat system...it means getting to know our friends better...
finishing my grandma story,tom will be accompanying my mum to woodlands polyclinic for dental appoinment at 3.30pm...haiisshh....
lastly,gd nite,slip tite,swit drims and don't let the bed bugs bite...:)love you all!!!muah muah..hehes:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....