Tuesday 17 March 2009




am so addicted to tweenies..so cute..i self proclaim myself to be fizz...hehes:)she is just like me...i like pink..she like pink...thats the only similarities that i can think of right now...wakakakakaka;)and she is on my desktop background...

either tom or thursday will be going out with my cuz,aisyah...can't wait to see her...anyway,i want so want to go shopping!!my laziness has cause me to be lazy to go out to far east plaza orchard..thinking of buying more dresses...i am a SUCKER for dresses...necklaces,bags,shoes....i want every colour of that necklace...arrrggghhh!!!!

oh my..the LAPTOP screen is like SUPER bright..might need to adjust it later....it is spoiling my eyes...the laptop have been on for hours and i am already putting notebook coolpad under it..hope it does'nt overheat....

anyway,i'm so in love with my hello kitty mouse and speakers that i bought at rp...
pic above....

my sis is still not back from her outing with her friends nat and etc...why???is there a sale over at orchard that you don't want to tell me about...still,i'm so mad at my sis for borrowing my favourite head scarf..so bloody mad lah sey....i msg her and all she say is hehe...what is that supposed to mean?wait till you reach home and you will get it from me you head scarf stealer....anyway.tom you must return to school rite?why are still not home...hmmpphhh....

so,yesterday went to have dinner at yishun st 22 blk 292 01-301...called syed restaurant..the food there is superb!!!!my dad oder rojak..mann!!!was the gravy super super DELICIOUS....can go over there again?so hard lah to find delicious rojak gravy nowadays...i ate,cheese mushroom prata,my dad and siblings oder plain prata,my mum as usual her tom yam noodle...and i order mee grg for take away..my sis who do not follow us order tom yam too...

the school holiday is so great...well,i was not ONE of the holiday student....still waiting for school to start on the 20th of april...the great thing is i don't need to fetch my sis to and from school...haaixxx!!!what a tire....during that period ,my face is so pale without any makeup on...zits are showing..my time of the mth is going to start but still have not comeyet and this explain my short-temper and my EXTREME case of laziness....beforei forgot,my dad return on sunday from his trip to mersing,johor safely....alhamdulliah is all i got to say...he enjoys himself over there...goood then...:)

man!!!the slumdog millionaire soundtrack is SUPERB!!!!!no wonder they won 8 Oscars...A.Rahman..you are superb!!!it is so a fusion song..mix of indian and modern melody...so nicelah!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....