Tuesday 24 March 2009

Okayy...i'm bored dead as in BORED dead.supposed to go out today but it is cancel due to my mum problem...haaaiiissshh!!!!i am so BORED that i have been doing quizzes on facebook non-stop..it is like my routine..everytime i am bored,i will log in to facebook,stare into it and later check other people profile and comment on their pics or wall and so forth and see what quizzes they had take,and i will take the quiz too..it is like SO lame..i know it but i can't just seen to stop...i THINK it will eventually stop when i start school but when i think about weekends...NAH!!!its a habit that i will NEVER be able to stop...

Thinking of burger king AGAIN!!!tom is the last day for coupon and i have not EVEN use ANY of them..should be today...i would have been having a scrumptuos meal at BK with my mum eating OH THAT HEAVEN TASTE mushroom burger...but..here i am stuck in my room typing on my laptop keyboard with nothing better to do that whine and whine and whine..that is my talent..WHINING...i can whine all day if i want to.and further more it is raining....

Yesterday,i hurt my feet...i am SO SO CLUMSY!!!!!!!!i once again broke my mum's plate which she called the expensive plate...later i without knowing step on one of the glassses..i have a sharp pain at first in my feet and continue walking...later i saw a glass stuck INSIDE my feet....i quickly hop and hop inside the toilet and take out the glass....IT WAS SOO PAINFUL!!!!!I was like owwwww oowww owww!!!and later blood start to drip...i cannot see blood....i was SHOUTING LIKE A MAD WOMAN and crying...my other siblings is tougher than me..even the younger one..even though i scratch a bit on my leg or hurt myself i will cry like one hell of a person...but my other siblings...if they hurt themselves they just relax...and seldom cry...

Enough of that,i am planning what items to buy if i did go to ORCHARD...haaishh..enough for now..my arm is hurting...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....