Monday 6 April 2009

my life have changed drastically a few days ago...it all started with a msg and a phone call from HIM...it is all because of SAB..but in a GOOD way...but i have been reminded not to have high hopes and to go step by step slowly and don't straight away jump into it...and wooahh!!!i'm not...NOT!!!urrghh...what do you do when suddenly your heart is beating fast and u have butterflies in your stomach and there's like this ticklish feeling of some sort on the pit of your stomach?that's how i am feeling...it's driving me crazy waking up and my heart starts to beat faster than it's usual rate and my mind can't stop thinking of yesterday conversation and i will be checking my phone in like every 3 seconds and after that i can't stop smiling...i think i am going nuts...

To make things worse,he will be going to China today for work...For 9 excruciating days!!!and i can't stop worrying...but he says everything is fine over there..company car will be picking him up when he reach there..all his accomoditites is well taken care off...but i pity him cause he said it is like a torture...aww....so yesterday conversation on the phone is like the following:
me:so u dah pack brg utk besok?
him:ya...i dah lamer dah pack my brg..
me:oh okay...
me:u will be there until the 15th kan?lamer nyer....
him:why?rindu i ker..hehe
me:uummm...rindu jugak ah..
him:wah rindu ser org tu...hehehe
me:tkdrlah..it is just boring ah tkdr org nak berbual ngan me on the phone mlm2....
him:iyeke??betol tak rindu me?
me:umm...rindu,rindu jugak ah...ahh..u teka ah...(smiling like crazy..my heart mcm nak explode)
him:rindu nih?i'm touched lah..
me:taklah..maner adr rindu...
him:betol tak rindu ni...
me:yerlah2...rindu tu rindu jugak..
him:laughing
me:ya ya i rindu u...
him:chey org tu..rindu me ser..i'm touched
me:smiling...touched?
him:alamak i touched ah you rindu me..hehehehehe
me:betol ker touched ni..(i know, it's a stupid qn to ask...but i was too ????)
and it goes on...
now as i am typing me heart is beating fast and somebody is tickling me on the pit of my stomach....i hate and like this feeling..hehes:)

Talk on the phone till 1 plus am...and my mum was ok with it...but was like giving me this look...not an angry look..but more like a teasing i-will-talk-about-it tom kind of look...hahaha;Pi hope she's ok with it,cause i am constantly talking about him to her...He said he want to call me and he ask me to give a missed call to his phone..did it a few times but he did not respond...you should see how my face was...i was pretending to be indulge in watching tv but my mind was away...worried why he did not call yet and checking the phone like more than a dozen time in a minute...and it turns out he feel asleep for a while...hehes...


He's a november baby..born on the 25th and meanwhile i am on 16th...hehehes:)he got cousin in johor and sungei besi in malacca cause his grandparents are from there...and COINCIDENTALLY mine too...oh my...oh my....hmmm...he likes fishing too like my dad giler pancing...his family members too are giler pancing!!hehes...:pThere's too much for me to tell but lazy to type...overall he is okay...but i will miss hearing his voice every evening and night...hearing his voice made me cair lah ser and it makes me know he is okay...hehes;P how about that?hmmm....don't know how it will turn out...the question still remains..is HE the one?i left it all to god to decide...cause i know my fate lies on HIM and HIM alone...

singing:cause you and me yes we can make it,
just ?????i'm in love with you baybeh...
-take time to realize,that ur warmth is crashing down on in.....hehes:p
comment2...
<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....