Sunday 17 August 2008

When we are dreaming alone it is only a dream. When we are dreaming with others, it is the beginning of reality.
Dom Helder Camara


okay.today a major HISTORY is going to be made.singapore is in the finals.the match is between china and spore.i am so excited and after finishing my prayers i quickly open the television like a little girl who was granted her wish to watch cartoon,quickly changed to channel U.i was like rooting like hell and shouting loudly not realising that my brother was sleeping on the sofa till my mum told me.the sports presenter was saying that he could hear people in orchard road and bishan rooting for singapore.and my mum says 'then marsiling?cannot hear?'.and i said to her that if he mention marsiling then he might be referring to me and my sis agrees with me and roll her eyes.so irritating.luckily i was not in the stadium rooting or i will be shouting loudly and will disturb the game.HAHAX!!!But after watching china winning up i quickly flip channel.and my mum says so much for the country spirit.and by the way singapore got silver.it is good enough already.but i wish it was gold.

and so here i was switching on the computer and practice singing.(which i fail) and it irritate the people in my house as my version of singing is like shouting and it was irritating but i just can't stop.hehes:)they kept mentioning to use diaphgram.whatever it is.and it is under the lungs.but i just can't keep it right.

will be practicing again and make them irritating.chow!!!!

and by the way today is my dad 49 birthday.hope he have a long healthy,happy live.and may he look young forever.hehes:)i know you don't show your feelings but i know deep down that you care for me.love you:)

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....