Friday 15 August 2008

Trust the dreams for hidden in them is the gate to eternity.
-Kahlil Gibran


having a major headache.had just been nag by my mum for opening the computer instead of cleaning up my room.so what the heck!hehes:)i'm having blister on my feet due to wearing a new shoe.i hate wearing a new shoe cause it will end up with me having blisters all over my feet.currently i have 7 plasters in my feet.that's ow painful it was.and yesterday i was like walking through hell limping all the way.feel like taking off the shoes and walk barefooted-so i make a mental note to self:bring slippers when you are wearing new shoes.and i was screaming when bathing as it hurt so much even though i wear plasters.'thanks' for the help plasters.you make my life even more miserable.

yesterday was an unlucky day for me.keep bumping into people.i was at the library happily sms-ing sabrina when suddenly BOOM!!!!the person in front of me bump into me and the impact was so hard and luckily i don't end up falling or else i would have cried on the spot.he was a chinese man wearing spectacles.and i can still remember his round face with a panic expression on his face as if to check if i was hurt.and i stammer by saying sorry for 3 times.and later when i was walking down the escalator i heard a guy maybe mimicking me.and i was like what the heck!!!!!!!!

okay my sis just reach home from school.and she bought this faboulous dress!!!!!!!!!i say FABOLOUS!PRETTY!GORGEOUS!and it cost her only $15!am so going to buy that.so i have to keep aside my wish on buying a belt AGAIN!!!.UURGGHHH!!!!and by the way,she just tell me a super duper scary story about her friend.am freaking out.it send shivers down my spine everytime i think about it.

thats all for now.dadas and kisses:)

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....