Wednesday 13 August 2008

Life is like a journey,
it is full of bumps,
and ups and downs
-by dirahbumblebee


okaes.it is 1 am in the morning.i could not control myself from opening the computer and as usual i was the last one sleeping.tuning to keajaiban cinta by this two sisters..anyway i am currently hooked on a booked by cecelia ahern title:p.s i love you.i had only read almost halfway and damn!!!was it excellent.throughout the story there had been time when i laugh my hearts out but there are times when my eyes became teary and all welled up.it is so touching.to me reading the book is far more better than watching the movie itself as i can relate to the character more than ever as if i,myself had gone through the same experience as her.i rate the book 5/5..probably the best book ever.

and i know i was not supposed to say this but i already had a birthday wish listed inside my handphone.
and the wishlist is:
-makeup
-clothes
-accesories
-books

by the way,got a call from keela.chat with her for a while regarding her problems and 'things'.was told she get C6 and merit for her mt o level exam.and btw my sis got A1 and distinction for her mt exam.am happy for her and am a little bit jealous of her which i am not supposed to.

kaes..thats all...dadas...muackzzz!!!!!!!!!peace and much love to the world.

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....