Saturday 9 August 2008

Pain makes man think. Thought makes man wise. Wisdom makes life endurable
-John Patrick


am watching cinta fitri.the last few episode.the actors and actress are so cute.especially shireen sungkar and teuku wisnu.okay.skipping that part.i woke up finding that my parents were not home.and i found that they were out to mustafa centres and to jurong to find some bedsheet covers which are on sale.so edit some stuff here and there and i can say that it is satisfying.so today it is national day.again HAPPY 43RD BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!!!!

So today i was supposed to go to my cousin house to visit her.it has been month since i visit them.she were sms-ing me and calling me since yesterday and persuading me to come over.my head is spinning thinking about them.

thats all.

♥hey mr
♥you're my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....