Saturday 23 August 2008

Do not bite at the bait of pleasure till you know there is no hook beneath it.
Thomas Jefferson (1743 - 1826)


i'm feeling very cold right now.even my hands are cold.i had woke up to a COLD saturday morning shivering and i have to go to the toilet quite frequently.asked my mum why it had been cold and she said it is because due to the rain in the morning.

now i am very super duper happy or sould i say estatic cause i say happy too much and too frequent.am going too johor in the afternoon.going to buy shoes at AGSANA.note to self:reach home before 11pm.today is cinta fitri season 2 last episode!!!yeah...and my mum's guessing that fitri MIGHT be pregnant cause she had not had her period yet and is already a few days late.am SUPER SUPER ESTATIC.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my dad and sis are not home.my dad went fishing.AGAIN!!!!my sis went to some cca prom.and she have to borrow my makeup.everyday she have a special event my makep bag will be rummage through.URRGHH!!!

anyway woke up and am being scolded for not charging the digital camera.i just woke up and my eyes were not fully open and am being scolded for not charging the camera.like what the HECK!!all you had to do was yank yak yak!!!

going to edit photos now.dadas:)

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....