Monday 11 August 2008

Tomorrow is the most important thing in life. Comes into us at midnight very clean. It's perfect when it arrives and it puts itself in our hands. It hopes we've learned something from yesterday.
-John Wayne (1907 - 1979)


yesterday i was rudely interrupted in by peaceful sleep by my mummy.my beauty sleep was disturbed abruptly.so yesterday i went to the art competition at mega sports park near blk 337.we arrived at about 8am.there was already a crowd gathering and the sound booming through the speakers.i was still in my state of sleepiness kind of mood and i wear a black dress.so good right.i was seeing red and white everywhere cause it was observence day and i was like wearing black.good i thought.it reflect my mood on going there anyway.so the colouring contest ends at 9.30 and the rules clearly stated there that parents or guardian cannot help.but everywhere i see was parents helping.later there was a check.random check.they saw me helping and i pretend to be searching something in my bag and pretend i cannot hear what they are saying but they still bugs me until lastly i pretend to be surprised by her and she yak yak yak!!!!and finally she go.away from me.and she was my nightmare.and my cousin arrive a few minutes laters..and my mum grab some food..saw umairah and haniz there.and miss or should i say mdm herianti,my p1 teacher was there too and i have a chat with her for a while and we took pictures together and she say she was teaching p2.she is so cute.miss her like hell.hope i can attend mps anniversary on 14 nov.

and so the observence day finish at 12.30pm.and we go fetch fara,my cuz and my sis to go and eat at banquet at cwp.after that go to my mum sister house.i was being asked by my mum to wait for her friend who will be sending rambutan and belacan...and so i wait with fara and we camwhore,ignoring the people around us.wait patiently but they still no sign of my mum's friend.beep her.and i go to the place where she ask me too and there they were.so i salam her.everybody was out of the car and i was like the superstar walking on the red carpet..hahax!!!at last the feeling the moment...hehes:)and my heart was thumping cause i saw ehem ehem...and i was like..suddenly cannot breath..well not literally..or i would have died or faint on the spot...

fast fowarding time now my cousin was at my house.they sleepover at my house yesterday..i was dead beat after watching cinta fitri season 2.

thats all.dadas:)

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....