Wednesday 20 August 2008

May your service of love a beautiful thing; want nothing else, fear nothing else and let love be free to become what love truly is.
Hadewijch of Antwerp


okay.on monday went to ikea.buy bookcase and some rod to hang my curtains on and my mum buy some rugs and wok for her to cook in.and at ikea saw sabrina's cousin hanisa with her mum and her cute little sister sofia.

on tuesday went to watson.revlon haircolor is finally approved halal by the islamic law of usa.and before that went to metro where i met this wonderful lady known as sue.i was looking around the store where she suddenly approach me and ask to try pupa products from italy.she was super friendly.she ask me to search for her again if i was going to buy the products.she let me try on the eyeshadow and pressed powder.she also asked for my phone number so she will update me if metro have a sale.so nice of her:)love her already.so i am so going to buy it.it is on my wishlist:)

i am so craving for milk tea right now.i was like drinking the milk tea and only the pearl was left.and i was chasing the pearl till the last one and sucking it making loud noises and some people look at me.and i show them the mind-your-own-business kind of face.also went to courts.and i saw this phillips hairdryer with 3 speeds and 2 heat or the other way round.it cost 39.90.urrgghh!!!
want that too for my bdae present.

yesterday cinta fitri season 2 was fun.can't believe cinta fitri season 2 is only 4 days left.urrghh!!!!!!!missing it already.by the way for the sctv awards teuku wisnu,shireen sungkar,rossa and the drama itself is nominated for the award.hope they all win.

have a sleepless night.i slept at 4 am.all the time while i cannot sleep,i was watching gymnastic.was my favourite part of olympic.the guys were so hot!!!!!!!so for the women gymnas shawn johnson,from usa, won the gold medal with 16.225 scoring.she is so cute.i heard her father used to be a gymnas too.no wonder.like father like daughter.hehes:)

by the way katie holmes is pregnant and victoria beckham had gain 8kg.wow:)

thats all.dadas:)mauckzz.......

♥her mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....