Thursday 14 August 2008

yesterday is the ghost
of the past
-dirahbumblee


just been reading namira's blog.mental note to self:link her soon.okay.with that off my mind today my mum's going to cook fried noodles and is going to fry chicken.my two favourite food in my entire life.can't imagine living, without those two food.those are my essentials in order to survive.i can survive without rice.YUCKS!!had a weird dream yesterday.its very weird.really.REALLY weird.

skipping that part.yesterday i cried.and you know why i cried?i cried after reading the book.i 'hate' books or movies or dramas which makes me cry.for that matter the book makes me realise how does one feel when they loss the person that they loved..aww...an later that same night i end up laughing my hearts out.i am like a retard person literally..but not mentally.so currenlt books are my latest anecdote.

so i can't sleep.AGAIN.and i was 'forced' to open the television.there's only one way to make me sleepy.and that is television.yup.surprisingly.so with the colours blazing and the noise coming from the televison i dozed off.just like that.but not before i put a timer on the television so 'it' can too dozed off just in case i have fell asleep which i always does.

my current favourite show or drama is cinta fitri and gossip girl and ghost whisperer and hearts of 19(pure 19).just can't get enough of those dramas.it kept me hooked and glued to the tv besides reading.so on my timetable which i dont follow i put a time on which i will watching television and when i am not though now my current television is book.hehes:)

been promising to myself to buy my makeup needs.makeup is a need not a want ok!just can't imagine living life without it.so on my list:
maybelline mousse foundation
concealer
la girl blusher
moisturizer/primer
lip gloss
lipstick
eyeshadow

and before i forgot,belt.so it looks like i have to starve myself and put the money in some secret hiding place so that my itchy,ITCHY hand would not take it out before the time comes.

and anyway my sis is superduper irritating.feel like smacking her in the face and shouting at her right now.i hate how my 6-year old did this to me.she always make me scream my heads off like one mad person.and she always get away with it with me at the fault.urrrghh!!!just wish i could zip her mouth and she would keep mum for one day.just one day and it will make my life peaceful.she always run off with her bouncy ponytail and sticking her tounge out at me when she did something wrong.i HATE IT!!!!!!!!!!!

thats all for today.dadas.muackzz!!!!!!!!!

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....