Monday 25 August 2008

It is how people respond to stress that determines whether they will profit from misfortune or be miserable.
Mihaly Csikszentmihalyi, Flow: The Psychology of Optimal Experience, 1990


OMG!!!cinta fitri season 2 has ended.and there will be season 3.will be SOOOOOO!!!!looking foward to that.the ending makes my heart stops literally and my heart is so heartbroken.but the best part is fitri is PREGNANT!!!yey!!!anyway,teuku wisnu and shireen sungkar is coming to singapore and i am super duper excited.but my mum don't let me go.so heart-wrenching.it is like the one and only chance of meeting them both...will be thinking of deeds to do to my mum that will soften my mum heart and will let me go there.

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....