Friday 22 August 2008

Only I can change my life. No one can do it for me.
Carol Burnett (1936 - )


so yesterday i have a migraine.terrible migraine.maybe due to too much of sleep.i woke up at 3.00pm yesterday.wth!so yesterday while on the bus on the way home received an sms from isha.her msg was so funny that she send me smiling all the way on the bus until the auntie beside me look at suspiciously.hahax!!thanx for that isha.hehes:)

okay now i am clueless.not knowing what to blog.craving for milk tea.umm..so nice..yummy..addicted to it already.tuning into marie digby song title unfold.quite a nice song but i prefer when she sing the song 'spell'.her voice is superb.her talent is recognised on youtube.people these days get popular just by posting their video on youtube and the next thing you know you might get a phonecall from a record company asking you to sign a deal.gone are those days when people have to go to every recording company just to get a deal signed.maybe i should try my luck sometimes.NOT!!HAHAX:)

by the way cinta fitri season 2 is only 2 days left.i do not know whether i am excited or sad.have a combination of both i guess.i hate getting this feeling when a good drama is coming to an end.hope there will be cinta fitri season 2 dvd,vcd whatever it is.

♥hey mr
♥you are my secret lover

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....