Monday 3 March 2008

yesterday golf match was SUPERB!!!!my heroine lorena ochoa won and clinch the title of hsbc champion.i was jumping up and down taking snapshots and video of her cause she was just so cute.the match was held at tanah merah country club in singapore.i hope i was there to cheer on her and shake her hands....

today i was like a retarded person copying and pasting her pictures from the net casue i'm one of her fan now...i don't even know golf could be so interesting....hahax!!!the mexican girl plays well living 11 score behind annika something...can't remember...people could actually predict her winning though some say she might appear rusty...RUSTY THE HECK!!she actually won the first place....

k enough of that..hehes:)

i got a terrible dream about ghost and it scares me to death...i dreamt that my sister and i was being chase by a ghost.so damn bloody scary ser..her piercing laughter after seeing we run.run a chill down my spine at the thought of it right now....

yesterday watch tv the whole entire day.first the golf championship.then the korean drama series my girl at channelu...i want to buy the cd!!!!lee dong wook is just so adorable!!!!!will post his pic in my next post...

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....