Saturday 8 March 2008

okay..today my mum and i accompany my dad shopping at tangs plaza...its crowded everywhere especially in the mrt...with my wedges i find it hard to balance cause i was doing two things at once which is reading book and sms-ing my friend at the same time which later cause my headache though i never thought of it...the silent treament that my mum give for a few days is now over due to the shopping trip so we have to talk and not keep mum throughout the journey right?

on the way to causeway point i find it irritating cause there is one man who talk so loudly and with the chinese song that he played using loudspeaker that accompany it make me so frustrated and i regret not bringing my earphone and due to that i have to listen to that irritating noise throughout the journey that makes me SICK TO DEATH and i feel like smashing the hp to the wall.

just as we arrive at orchard.it wasn't as crowded as i expected it was.informed my parents about the the new way out of the mrt forgetting that we are going to tangs and it is just above us.ok so my dad quickly want to find the men's clothes section to buy clothes.Ok..and there's one thing horribly funny that i need to mention to you guys...firstly the place seems normal like any shopping centres does with sales assistant introducing stuff to customers and so on...remember it is at the make-up and perfume section.i was walking admiring the brush and touching it and was walking to the escelator and trying to forget the intense pain on my feet when suddenly i heard a commotion and i saw a goup of teenagers probably the age of 18 or 19 and i'm guessing it is lasselle students due to their clothing holding a strike which read fuel for life.i was like standing there thinking what the hell are doing and are they out of their mind?not considering people watching them..i become puzzled as they shouted fuel for life and i wonder there like a stupid person thinking what does cosmetic got to do with fuel?and my mind quickly jump to the cartoon i watch which is totally spies regarding the cartoon character sam doing experiment and stuff which includes cosmetic and fuel andi thought...may this be it?

ok so we ride the escelator and go to the second floor and was browsing the expensive clothes:(and we bump into them again and my sis asked what are they saying.and my dad said loudly and proudly that they are saying fuel for life which obvious does not makes sense cause we are in the clothes department.and iwas so damn embaress....

continuing tomorrow if i'm not lazy....wanting to watch my girl!!!!!!

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....