Wednesday 12 March 2008

it was raining heavily today....was going to sheng shiong supermarket to fill our empty cupboards but decided not to since it was raining...everybody was sleeping except my brother,my small sis and me and my mum....my eyes are dropping right now...want to sleep but decided to blog since it has been a few days since i have blog.a few days ago my cousin come and sleep over at my house for one night only...what a relief i should say....my room was a mess because of them.and yesterday my cousin ela came over with her supervisor i suppose to introduce some product.my dad wanted to buy it but my mum was reluctant to as if we buy the product now we might have not enough money to go over to m'sia for my cousin's wedding....

tomorrow my dad is going to bring my siblings to the zoo for the first time as they had not gone there before.my small sis are very the excited....(sorry, broken english...i purposely do it)am now going through the website and listing the available show..my mum have been asking me to charge the digital camera but am lazy to do so.hehes:)and now she was a little mad but luckily right now she had completely forgotten about it...

my bro as usual did his usual routine.
1.woke up at 12.00pm
2.watch cartoon at cable tv
3.play playstation(the wire connected one)
4.psp portable
5.computer
6.cartoon(AGAIN)
and for the rest of the day the routine and timetable remains the same except if we go out.and my father laugh at it like it was some sort of a joke and it is kinda irritating to me.and one more thing my bro fart STINKS!!!and yesterday he fart at my mum and dad..haha!!!my dad laugh at my mum and after that it was his turn and in return my mum laugh at him back.

so boring lar seh...staying at home only because of the rain which cause major traffic congestion,accidents and death.hope tomorrow never rains cause my dad specialy take a day off just to take my small bro and sis.my mum asked me and my sis.me not too sure...part of me want to go and another part of me doesn't.....haix.....

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....