Thursday 6 March 2008

okay today i woke up with a shocked...my mum was screaming at me to wake up and pick my sis and take my bro to school....it was so sudden....no warning no nothing and suddenly i was asked to fetch my sis from school.she could have said it the day before so i could be prepared....who will not be angry....??i woke up with a bad mood but decided to cheer myself up by watching the recorded video of my girl in my phone.watching that video always turn my mood up....and i will be happy already....hahax!!!!

i was so mad with mum cause she kept nagging at me and i feel like slamming my head against the wall....cannot stand it ser....after i fetch my sis watch tv and this time watch malaysia drama series which is quite good but irritating!!!!!!!!almost give up watching that show....tom ep may be the last and it is the best yet!!!!!can't wait for tom ep cause i will be jumoing up and down for sure and will be screaming my head off.....

today romantic princess ep is going to be good too but i mostly can't wait for sat and sun to come cause i will be watching MY GIRL!!!
Prince Chunmy girl kiss

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....