Sunday 23 March 2008

i woke up with a bad mood today.so as i you can guess right now i am pratically stopmping the key words ver hard.i woke up with nothing to eat.i am starving right now.luckily the ost form my girl korean drama suddenly came out loud.So i don't bother turning the volume and let the volume be up.I'm having silence protest right now.I feel like banging my head and shouting out loud.You can expect that right when you woke up open the drawers and seem to find nothing to munch on?So hate it.Luckily the song came busting through the speakers and i am a bit calm now though there is still anger.Going to watch my girl korean drama again.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....