Thursday 20 March 2008

just finished checking my mum,dad and sis library account to found out about the books.3 books are due in my mom's acc.and i found out that it was my dad's overdue mag.my mum was mad cause it was in her account.she and my dad are having a silent treatment and they were not talking to each other and my mum ask me to convey the msg to my dad.so i guess now i am sort of a middle person.

had finished helping my mum slice the long beans into thin pieces and peeling the onions shallots.tomorrow my mum is going to cook a special dish called lontong or lodeh.and later this evening my mum is going to fry a malay pastries called jemput-jemput udang gerudu.YUMM!!!!!my mum is calling her sister to convey msg that my aunt is coming tom to village.i don't know how to say it.My mum small sis has cooked mee soto.YUMM!!!!!!my saliva are drooling rightnow.all my aunt on my mum side including my mum have terrific or should i say SUPERB cooking skill.love them to death.my dad stepfather like my mum cooking.he like eating the dish called lemak siput.he kept praising her non-stop and my mum was blushing and asking him to stop cause it is nothing.i hope to inherit good cooking skill from them.

and i guess i have, cause my principal and vp like my cooking as i had to cook for them for my f&n practical exam.everybody was praising my food and my friend even ask for the recipe and i gladly give them.hehes:)

my sis only know how to eat.i have to do all the cooking.i guess she is only good at studies.hehes:)she admit soo...i love cooking.my sis follow my mum cause when my mum is a teenager she don't like to cook and that's when i learn where she inherit it from.i always fight with her because she kept eating food that i cooked.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....