Saturday 15 March 2008

and so i did go to the zoo though it was raining.it was fun although we do not get to go to some of the places there due to the weather.my parents is now a membership of the zoo so they will have free admission for one year until next year april.we use to get free tickets for the admission to zoo as my grandmother and grandfather on my father side used to work there and they will get 3 free tickets once a month and they will give to those who want the ticket.as this is the first time my small sis and bro go to the zoo,they were a bit like over the top and emberassing as my bro thought that there were a person inside the tiger when we were at the white tiger enclosure.my dad was the most embaressing of all.when we visit the lion section he roared loudly as though there were no people around.the lion in turn look to face at my dad's face for while before going to cloud nine again.

the most fun of all was watching the elephant and sealion show.the sealion was so damn CUTE!!!!!!!I will upload the video later.will post some pictures for you guys to see and let the pictures do the talking.:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....