Thursday 27 March 2008

news update:have finish reading book written by sara o'brien.the book was super duper good though it might bore you sometime.i rate it 3.5/5 popcorns.to me the ending is quite predicted.i know all the way that he is going to be with this guy as they always fight.and those who always fight against each other will end up liking each other.and boy!am i right.for the humour part i rate it 4.5/5popcorns.now by sis is reading it.

am i like suuper duper happy right now cause i have got my hands on the book called shopaholic and baby by sophie kinsella.my used to be el teacher also like it.the starting of the book is already humourous.i was laughing like some mad woman and recently i am like a book geek,sticking my head in storybooks only and is on my own world.my mum is complaining cause i am not helping her out and is always at my room reading book.hehes:)

yesterday i sleep quite early at 11+.miss watching american idol.i support ramielle maluby.she is super duper cute and have big voice to.i dream about ghost and it was super duper frightening.woke up 6+ in the morning suddenly to go toilet and lazily drag myself to it.later continue my sleep and woke up at 10.00 as i thought it was already 2.00pm.that startled me.

am going to m'sia tom and going to sleepover at my village for 1 night.my cousin is getting engaged on saturday.my sis doesn't come along cause she have many hw to do.i'm so gonna miss her!!!how can i survive without her??

k.thats all.will be away for 2 days.:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....