Friday 21 March 2008

i've been dying to write to you about tyra show that i had watched on thursday.she was launching about the SO WHAT!! campaign.It is about people who actually was killing themself though they know about it by starving and being bulimic just to stay thin.The show was so damn good and i was pratically shouting,cheering and clapping as a supporter.She is like a role model now.She appear in a magazine posing in a swimsuit.And there is a caption that says i am 161 pound and i'm not fat.So what!!!She is known to be the first celebrity to actually tell her weight worldwide when other celebrities don't.So adore her.

Today is friday.I practically just stay at home watching the time pass by.watching the tv until 7.30pm then started studying chem as i am repeating my o's."lucky" me.hope i do well this time.Cause i have been practically killing myself in books.

I've been practically teasing my hair all the time now to achieve volume for my hair.Desperate for hairspray!!!

Been reading book by sarah o'brien entitled a girl thing.the story is quite good though i just read 1/4 of the page.i rate 3.5 out of 5 popcorn.Worth to be read.

Am discovering new song lately that i never knew.Adore faith hill singing there you'll be and mandy moore cry.my sis ask how i am able to find such nice songs.and i jokingly said that it is part of my expertise.hehes:)

My mother just bought wedges.So jealous lah sei!!!!how can she betray me!!she know i love wedges and heels.and she says that i have many shoes already though i only have about 4-5 shoes.

Going to follow my mum and her friend to madrasah aljunied to celebrate prophet birthday.After that going to Singapore expo as my mum want to go to to the halal expo and buy mami recipe book.I guess she want to meet mami there.Hope to wear my new shades tomorrow and lets just pray together that tomorrow won't rain.Amen.

And by the way,my sis and i kept singing amy whinehouse song.And kept repeating the verse "i won't go to rehab.i say no no no"followed by the actions that amy whinehouse did on her music videos.We copied the whole thing and after that laugh our a** off!!that's why its good to have a sister around.So that you can joke around with somebody and tell lame jokes without getting weird looks and nagging.Love my sis to death!!She is the best of the best.

Silent treament is still going on.donnoe why...
This time it's worse.More nagging and bangging on my mum's part.
They are so acting like immatures right now.So hate it.

Kaes.Thats all for todae.Nitenite.:)

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....