Sunday 16 March 2008

so yesterday went to the woodlands regional lib at civic ALONE.i like to go to library alone and i just don't know why.Maybe because i wil got more peace and i can spend the whole time while i was there indulging myself in books.i paid my sis fines using my cashcard.i borrowed three books.and all of the book is hardcover so it is damn heavy.i can only borrow 2 books as i had previously borrowed 2 before.and i secretly borrowed 1 book using my sis card.After i'm out of the library,phoned my mum and found out that she is at cwp going to watson as my dad are searching for some vitamins pill.I don't know what's wrong with him lately as he keep searching for vitamin pills.After that went to old chang kee to buy 2 peppero curry puff which is so damn tasty!!!the curry puff is fat and it is filled with chicken and thinking about it made me drool....Later went to boots and shoes and bought a big shades.Anyway i meet quite a few people while i'm venturing out of my own.i saw my mum's friend but she did not see me as i sit way back and she sit in front.then i saw my school ncc teacher with his young kids and he does look quite old.while i'm going back i saw nazrul and he saw me too.when i waiting for my bus i saw benny my ex-classmate.

arrived home at 7.15pm.try on my new shades.pose a few and snap pictures.quickly change clothes and switch the tv to channel u to watch my girl.i was shouting and cursing at this one women cause she was just too bad.and my sis is irritated by it and she keep scolding me for shouting and cursing.haha!!!later came the sad scene.I grab and hug my teddy bear tightly and cry my heart out.even i'm surprised that i cried like that.but the scene was so sad.but the funny thing is i snap a photo of me crying.i like dramas which make me cried.i asked my sis to rate this drama and she rate 10 out of 10 popcorns which is superb!!!she swear that she will not watched any more dramas after this and romantic princess but i bet that would not happened and she started laughing.one hell of a swear.i watch many korean and taiwan dramas so far but this one is the best that i had came across ever.i will post my crying pic and you will see how horrible and funny it is.:)peace.

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....