Thursday 10 September 2009

♥Can't get you out of my head♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah
So,on wednesday reached home at about 11.30pm.Oh how i hate afternoon shift.It just sucks my life out.
No cashiering for me.I have a shortage of $20.45 for cash.My management is going to pay half of it..so Yah...Luckily....
Hari Raya is in 2 weeks time..Time passes by so quickly without we even realising it.Am hammering my head on which brand of contact lenses to buy...Freshkon?Hmmm....
Suppose to paint my bedroom walls..but i guess with work on my hand..Haaiissh....
Cause everywhere I go
No matter what I do boy
I just can't get you out of my head

So it annoys me
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....