Saturday 5 September 2009

♥I'm still drunk♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

Today my shift is from 6pm-10pm.So treat myself by sleeping late and waking up late.Haha=p
Woke up with a sore throat.My voice is husky.Sexy husky.Haha.
Mama's going to JB to buy small sis' baju rayer...I think this year hari raya colour theme is orange as most of the family members are wearing orange colour clothing.
Lagu rayer are making me cry.So nostalgic.
Kuih rayer makes me hungry.
Baju rayer makes me wanting rayer too come faster.
And mama just found out about the ticket i'm buying.Sh**lah..Damn...
Now she knows the reason on why i insist on working.
Everything's behind you
But the hope still stands beside you
Kay.I'm drunk.Like seriously.
Dah cukop.
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....