Sunday 6 September 2009

♥I know who i am♥



Sesungguhnya ku resah

I miss the annual gathering of cousins due to work.And i can't stop cursing.
Like WTH-lah....I miss their funny jokes.I miss their laughs.I miss the gossip sessions between us girls.
And yar.I like slapping people when i laugh.Betol tak Aisyah...Sempat 'mengumpat' ehk.....=p Tapi memang betol pon.Hehe....
Seriously facebook make us reconnect with old friends.Like how i find my old primary and secondary school friends....
I seriously miss my friend yang satu itu.Its neither from pri or sec.
~~Ingin ku belai,ingin ku capai tapi aku sedar itu adalah hanya khayalan ku semata.Kerna Dia bukan untukku miliki~~
Again.'Drunk'.
Till then.
Happy fasting...=)

Goodbye my loved ones...Stay healthy&happy aites =).......

~~May god bless you readers..=)~~

*naddy loves you people*

Tuhan Berikanlah Aku Cinta

No comments:

This thought has be occupying my mind for a while now.Does it have ever come across ones mind that one day they will be someone influential....